The Business of Dentistry
- Monthly profit and loss statement analysis
- Revenue vs. Goals – Watching the numbers
- Action planning to stay on target to ensure goal is achieved.
Relevant Standard Operating Procedures
- Based upon modern best practices.
Understanding the challenges of chartless offices
- Transitioning to chartless and software data conversions
- Transition management programs, check lists and support.
- Dental supplies, sundries, staff costs, etc.
- Daily and weekly monitors to ensure goal are attained and action plans created to offset any forecasted revenue deficits
- Weekly forecasting to ensure revenue goals are attained.
- Evaluation of current team and staffing needs to achieve business goals
- Recruitment, hiring, dismissals.
Development of customized office manual and job descriptions
- Include job specific expectations that allow for performance based staff evaluations, performance and salary reviews.
- Verbal skills training
- Ensure a cohesive and highly motivated team.
- Clinical and administrative systems analysis to ensure and maintain maximum efficiency in all aspects of the practice’s resources including time and motion.
Advanced Office Manager Training Programs
- In office one-on-one with full ongoing support.
Various lectures that provide meaningful training for dental office managers:
- 5 star customer service
- Dental 101 course for employees new to the dental industry
- Verbal skills
- Scheduling for Success Programs – for medical and dental professionals.